1. Violin division – open to competitors who are not older than 30 years of age (born on 3 August 1988 or later)
2. Chamber Music for Piano and Strings division – ensemble must be an average age of 30 or under on 3 August 2019.
3. A filled-out application form (published by the organizing committee, available for download from the competition webpage)
4. Two (02) recent portrait photographs of the individual candidate or group (10x15cm)
5. A copy of birth certificate or passport (the original must be produced for verification when the candidate checks in at the competition, any sign of tampering will result in ineligibility and the paid entry fee will not be refunded)
6. References from two professors or artists whose reputation is known in the field of music
7. A short biography of the individual candidate or group (max. 1800 words)
8. Proof of payment for entry fee, transfer slip.
9. A video clip in DVD or a youtube link for the pre-screening round
* Application deadline: by end of June 1st, 2019 (the date stamp will be proof if sent by post)