1. Candidates shall not be entitled to royalty related to the use of their images and/or their performances in the Competition printed material, as well as audio and video recordings made during the competition and released afterwards.
2. The organisation committee reserves the right to take photographs, make video recording of candidates during the competition and use these images.
3. The winning candidates shall be obliged to play in concerts that the organizing committee arranges, and not to require remuneration.
4. Schedule for rehearsal in the competition hall will be announced after the candidates check in and get their competition order.
5. It is the Jury’s decision to listen to the full programme of a candidate or just part of it.
6. The candidates have to play the programme they register in the application; no change of programme shall be allowed.
7. Candidates of the Violin Division have to play from memory, without sheet music (except for Sonata). Repeats will not be played.
8. No more than 6 candidates (individual or group) will advance to the Final Round (round III) in each Division.
9. Candidates in the Final Round (round III) of the Violin Division will be playing with the symphony orchestra.
10. Each finalist in the Violin Division will be entitled to a 50’ rehearsal with the symphony orchestra.
11. In the final round of each Division, the following prizes shall be awarded: First Prize (gold medal), Second Prize (silver medal), Third Prize (bronze medal), and Certificate of Merit for the remaining finalists.
12. The result of each competition round will be announced by the Jury; this decision is final and incontestable.
13. The Jury reserves the right to share the main prizes, as well as to propose other unofficial prizes (to be announced later).